Safe payments/Online EFT Payments
Our selected payment platform is PayFast, a secure payment gate that enables secure, easy and instant transfer of money from online buyers. PayFast allows customers to make payments via credit card (Visa and Mastercard) and via EFT. These are important points to note when making payment:
- Once you opt to make payment, you will be redirected to the PayFast payment site.
- You can either choose credit card payment or EFT. If you select EFT, please note that when requested to select a bank, you should select your bank i.e. where your bank account is held. Please note that this is not requesting Beauty on TApp (Pty) Ltd banking details.
- Upon paying via EFT, you will be given a payment reference number by Payfast. It is crucial that you input this reference number as your payment reference to ensure that funds paid can be correctly allocated to Beauty on TApp (Pty) Ltd.
- Once you have completed the payment, you should be redirected to Shop Beauty on TApp’s website and should receive a notification that your order has been received.
Should you encounter any problems when making payment, please email your name and PayFast reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Nationwide delivery/Delivery Time
Door to Door
Beauty on TApp endeavours to have orders delivered within 72 hours from receiving orders, however this may vary. It is important to note that once an order has been dispatched and transferred to our selected courier partner, risks and rewards of goods will transfer to the customer. Beauty on TApp will, however, continue to track your order and assist with any issues encountered. The following points are important to note:
- Orders made on Friday will be dispatched on Monday morning to ensure that goods are not warehoused with courier partners over the weekend. This is to ensure that products in your order remain safe and quality is not compromised.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email detailing your order tracking number, how to track it and when your order is expected to be delivered.
Beauty on TApp charges a flat rate for nationwide deliveries. Our courier partner delivers to all areas in South Africa and where they cannot deliver, we will send your order via an alternative courier company.
It is important to select the correct Pick-Up spot for your order. Once an order has been delivered to the requested Pick-Up spot, Beauty on TApp transfers all risks and rewards to the customer. Should the customer select the incorrect Pick-Up spot, it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange suitable delivery to their desired address. Beauty on TApp can rearrange redelivery at an additional fee that will be communicated to the customer. It is important to note the following when picking up orders:
- Proof of purchase is required. This will also be acceptable in electronic format.
- Please ensure that your order is complete. If not, please may you contact us on email@example.com notifying us of any issues with your order.
Should you require any assistance with your order delivery, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on 083 346 5864
Beauty on TApp prides itself on the customer service we provide. We have various platforms where you can contact us for assistance. Beauty on TApp endeavours to resolve customer queries within 2 hours of being contacted. Please note the following contact details:
Whatsapp/calls: 083 346 5864
Please note that we can also be contacted on our various social media platforms: