FirstSeed Organics Ugandan Shea Butter
This Shea Nilotica is a high-quality, unrefined shea butter sourced from East Africa. Similar to the popular shea butter from Ghana, this Ugandan variety grows wild and is hand harvested and processed using traditional methods.
Where it differs is that not only is Shea Nilotica scarcer but it has a higher essential fatty acid profile. It’s lower melting point allows it to have a soft, luxurious and creamy feel that you will love.
- Packed full of vitamin A; to protect and heal your skin.
- Helps to treat scarring, psoriasis, stretch marks, dry skin, eczema, dry scalp and chapped lips.
- Can be used to soothe insect bites and irritations.
- Is a potent anti-ageing remedy full of essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Keeps skin supple and elastic and restores collagen production.
- Suitable for use on sensitive skin.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Ingredients: Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea Butter).